Ashwagandha has been used in the Indian tradition of Ayurveda to improve musculoskeletal function and as a tonic to improve overall health. Experimental studies demonstrate that Ashwagandha is an antioxidant that supports resistance to physical, biological, and chemical stresses and supports endurance, muscle recovery and cognitive health.
- Ashwagandha root can treat different diseases like inflammation, arthritis, stress and anxiety, and even mental disorder
- Ashwagandha root improves the white blood cell in the body in a way that it increases the phagocytosis or the process of removing dead cells.enhances the results of radiation and chemotherapy
- Ashwagandha root extract regulates the nerve signals and makes sure that it is balanced.A great source of energy and develops stamina by managing the process of metabolism
- Best source for antioxidants and hormonal forerunners,maintains necessary bodily functions.protects the immunity cells that are subjected to chemicals that may prevent the cells to work properly
- Ashwangandha Extract is traditionally used in case of spermatorrhoes, loss of strength, seminal debility and as a growth promoter;Withanolides possess remarkable antibacterial, antitumour, antiarthritic, anti-inflammatory and immunosuperssive properties;
- The root extracts exhibits antistress, hypotensive, antispasmodic, bradicardic, and respiratory stimulant activities;The herb promotes sound sleep, provides protection against environmental free radicals, nourishment of the cells and works as rejuvenate.